Return to Kennedy Fir Narrow Tree
Sort By::
Page of 15
Previous    Click to see more items


  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
ONE CLASSY TREE!! January 7, 2014
Reviewer: Debbie McClure from Cleburne, TX United States  
There aren't enough adjectives to describe the splendor of this tree.  It actually looks like the "real deal".  Lights are beautifully placed and seem to "twinkle".  The "on/off" light button is an added plus.  The tree is very easy to shape--not that it needed much!  Was just the correct size to fit in the space that I had.  I wholeheartedly recommend the Kennedy Fir Narrow Tree.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
A little disapointed January 3, 2014
Reviewer: mythanh Truong from annandale, VA United States  
Only 70 % of the pine needle are real feel the other 30 % are classic dake needle which make the tree less attractive.  Would not buy if know ahead of time.

I rather have a real nice one or none at all. Will call for retu.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Perfect January 3, 2014
Reviewer: John Cleveland from Sweetwater, TN United States  
Really easy assembly in record time.  Lights all work.  Easy to fluff out. Difficult to think what could have been any better.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Nice Tree December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Sharon McLaughlin from Cordova, TN United States  
This was my first time buying a tree that I have not physically seen.  It was very easy to put up, I love the size of the narrow tree and was very impressed by the amount of lighting on the branches.  Only disappointment was that I wish it was more full even after I fluffed it.  Overall, I'm happy with the tree.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
love my new tree! December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Gregory Nowak from Wheaton, IL United States  
Finally broke down and got an artificial tree after haveing a real tree all my life.  Did it to eleviate the last minute madness of Christmastime. It's beautiful and fits so well in my corner.  Love the light options.
It's perfect!  And the box is not huge as I worried it might be.  Shouldn't be bad to store. I'm very happy with my purchase, which came quickly and was assembled in no time.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
9' Tree December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Marianne Sumter from Weatherford, TX United States  
Received our beautiful 9' tree very quickly after ordering, and in excellent condition.  It's really beautiful and we're totally pleased.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Merry Christmas Tree December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from Placentia, CA United States  
Purchased the 6.5 ft. LED multi color.  It's gorgeous!!

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Tree Purchase December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Katharina J Sabino from Lancaster, PA United States  
Very pretty tree as described.  Fit perfectly into the corner of our great room.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Christmas tree review December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Kerri from St. Charles, IL United States  
The tree was easy to assemble and looked very real after I fluffed up the branches. We have a small house and I wanted a tree that didn't take up so much room. It took awhile to get used to a narrow tree but after I decorated it , it looks beautiful. I was hesitant to get a pre-lit tree but there are enough lights on it to make me satisfied. Overall I am very happy with the tree but there is a SMALL screw that holds the tree in the stand. It took me a couple of tries to get the tree straight(I was by myself) and it was very hard to get the screw turned tight enough to keep it straight. That is why I only gave it 4 stars.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Beautiful tree December 25, 2013
Reviewer: Evans from Hendersonville , NC United States  
The tree we had already was too large for our new home. Found this on line and it is perfect! Very realistic and fits great. Although slim, it is full and lovely. I highly recommend this tree.

Was this review helpful to you?

   
  Previous    Click to see more items
Sign up for
Special Offers
TreeClassics.com
The World's Finest Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Trees™
Since 1976 | Copyright © 1995-